IvoryKeys

Birthday Collab Question

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Last weekend, on my birthday, I received an email from WLS with a link to a birthday collab.  I didn't click on in at the time because I was busy but when I tried the link in the email today I was directed to a 404 not found error page.  No biggie, I have been blessed many times over the years by WLS and the design team here but I know if it happened to me then there may be other people who receive the email on their birthday that might be disappointed.  I got to thinking it may have been an automated email linked to the old site and that the kit/collab was no longer available but with the massive undertaking of the site redesign that was just a detail that got missed.

I also want to say "thank you" to all of you who have worked so hard to get WLS back up and running so scrappers can find a home again.  So many sites just closed their doors.  There will be growing (or as someone said "teething") pains but I know that this site will be strong once again.

Edited by IvoryKeys

Send me a pm to admin@withlovestudio.net - we do have a yearly birthday collab that goes out. Unfortunately, you are correct, that email is somehow coming from the old store and we have no clue how this email is still going out, it's like the old store is still here, loving us. I hope you had a great birthday though and had lots of laughs and felt loved! 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor