WithLoveAdmin

Today - new from Digital Couture

My latest kit is now in the store and with the sale you can get the ENTIRE bundle for $5.89 PLUS there is a coordinating quick page on our blog and if you sign up for our newsletter there are planner stickers too!!!

dcouture-today-prvw.jpg.7a67b173d63912fd9dd82bae484d3d1e.jpgdcouture-today-embossedprvw.jpg.6c68cd458400e167b2075fc7dce8a6b3.jpgdcouture-today-glitterprvw.jpg.0183277f72d5dbaf08834e89735548c0.jpg

This is on the Blog:

dcouture-qpfreebie.jpg.e7c7a7625bcf3792867ae19fb5ddc4d4.jpg

and this is in the newsletter:

dcouture-today-plannerthings.jpg.7e1176e0db37c13ea484cc7fd9aa9e50.jpg

I love this!  Did the newsletter go out already?  I can't find mine and I think I am subscribed.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PamS said:

I love this!  Did the newsletter go out already?  I can't find mine and I think I am subscribed.

Pam -Megan was sending out the newsletter so let me check on that - if you missed it I will make sure you get the link 😃

6 hours ago, beatricemi said:

I just checked and the last time I got an email from WLS was March. I'd like to receive the email also.

Thanks!

I have not been receiving them either. I tried to sign up again just in case and it doesn't go through. 

Any more info on this.  I purchased this kit and would love the freebie that was in the newsletter.  It seems like many of us never got it.

I haven't seen a newsletter in a while either ...  the only email I've received lately, is the confirmation of my purchases.