jazzmom

Hello, Barbara! It's May ...

Hi, Barbara!  Wishing you a beautiful May!!  Are you getting nicer weather??  The last few days have been cloudy & cold here!!  So crazy!
Are you getting ready for all the iNSD fun?  Hoping I can stay within my budget!!

Hi! Happy May to you! Did you dance around the Maypole? I'm at our beach condo today and it's heading to 80 degrees.

I'm having lots of fun with the beginning things for iNSD. And always looking for new kits! I could stay in my budget if it was around $5000. :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Like 1

LOl- I try not to buy much since I can only do so many layouts and want to use what I already have. Yesterday was very stormy off and on but today is gorgeous which is lucky since my DGS' communion party is being held outside.

Oh, I guess I just dreamed that one up. 🤪   :107_hand_splayed: 👽 🐵 🍸  🚗 💵Thanks for all the fun  here and making  iNSD such a great time to play.

I see we have some new smilies ( Emoji) This will be lots of fun!

Edited by barbaraj

Oh my- well it wasn't me- that's for certain. I don't think the prizes have been handed out yet but I earned a few. Thanks for the laugh!

Too funny, Barbara!  As the weekend went by, I got busy with other things & didn't have time to do any scrapping! 😕

But I did have time to shop a few sales... fun for me, but bad for my pocketbook!  😏

Hello all, just checking in. What's new with you all? No, I'm not from Texas.  🧓 Saw a fox in our yard yesterday.  🦊 Nice sunny day today. 🌞 

I've finished most of the challenges I do and it's only the 16th. 🕤 So what do I do for the rest of the month? Oh no, don't say housework! 🏘️

Check in and use some of the new smilies. 

Of course I'm here. I'm sure you can find something else to keep you away from housework. 🤣🐇Sit outside and watch for your bunnies!

Spotted 6 bunnies who have consumed 8 carrots . Have also avoided housework by going to Walmart to buy a new toaster oven, read 5 books on my kindle, booked a world cruise and lost 40 lbs. 💐 Then visited the psychiatrist for delusions of grandeur.

On 5/8/2018 at 1:41 AM, jazzmom said:

Wow, Tammy!  You have a lot of self-control to not buy anything at all!!  :)

Nah, just no money. LOL!!!!