WithLoveAdmin

iNSD Challenge: I wish for.........My favorite XOXO Collab

Each month our designers get together and whip up a fantastic collab and the past 6 or 7 of them have really been amazing. I swear each month I say "Oh man, that one is definitely my new favorite". I was just looking through the store trying to pick my "favorite" but just like my kids I love all our collabs the same lol. Below I have a few of the ones that really stand out. 

All you need to do is post a picture of your favorite XOXO and you have a chance to win it for free!! 

image.png.c966d18f7e2174dd66dc65d8a962ecb1.pngimage.png.71cf616da2c89be4ea3ee4f741f4d011.pngimage.png.2502f351b1af108a779432fd5635b955.pngimage.png

Rules: Post a picture of your favorite XOXO Collab. Each day from 5/1/2018 thru 5/6/2018 someone will win their wish.

Prize: a FREE XOXO Collab

Winner: One winner selected each day by random.org

I don't think I have this one ... & it's so pretty!  Thanks for the chance!

xoxo_rusticwedding_fullkit.jpg

Edited by jazzmom

23 hours ago, Lou said:

XOXOSWPrev6.jpg

Thanks for the chance!

Congrats to our winner from yesterday. Check your PM for a coupon code and I can't wait to see what you create.

• Like 1

Thank you! Love it! I went as far as unzipping! I'll try to make a page with it very soon!

thank you so much, having trouble getting files downloaded but I sent a PM to Meg Scott. I have several other files I have had trouble with lately also. 

still have not been able to download the links for this kit, any news on when it will be fixed. can't even find a way to sign into my account in the store.