WithLoveAdmin

iNSD Layout Challenge: Transform your Scrap

I don't know about you but whether you have been digi-scrapping for years or just a few weeks those first layouts were shall we say rudimentary - at least mine were. Personally I didn't understand shadows or layering or even the rule of thirds back then (my first digi layout was in 2002).

For this challenge all you need to do is post your first layout here in this thread and in our special iNSD 2018 gallery and then post your new transformed version of your layout. How fun??? I can't wait to see how far you have all come on your memory keeping journey!

dcouture-bde-challengeprvw.jpg.1d7abdabfa15aadcb74390d774d7f106.jpg

Rules: Post your first (or one of your first) digi layout here and then rescrap it and post your transformed layout.

Prize: Best Day Ever Ombre Paper

Winner: Everyone who posts a layout will receive the papers.

I hope I can find it ... my old laptop crashed a few years ago & I lost almost everything!!  & I can't get the thumbnail, as that store closed a few years ago, too!  I'll see what I can come up with...

3 hours ago, jazzmom said:

I hope I can find it ... my old laptop crashed a few years ago & I lost almost everything!!  & I can't get the thumbnail, as that store closed a few years ago, too!  I'll see what I can come up with...

Just go back to the first one you have =)

Love those papers!

Here's my first layout done in January 2007

rGSR0kl.jpg

Here's my re-do

Transform Your Scrap

Edited by barbaraj
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, barbaraj said:

Love those papers!

Here's my first layout done in January 2007

rGSR0kl.jpg

Here's my re-do

Transform Your Scrap

Barbara, your original is beautiful -- but your re-do is gorgeous!  I love the added touches of the elements & the background paper is lovely!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beatricemi said:

I've lost a lot of pages but this one is really old. It's not the design but the palette that's kind of scary. I like the re-do better. Old one first followed by the redone layout.

tp_06fc5d511b5f4e2c90babc310c973d08_0.jp

large.wls-chall-2-cousins.jpg.0e8c7d6373

https://www.withlovestudio.net/community/index.php?/gallery/image/1125-cousins-re-do/

Oh My Gosh!!!! I LOVE your redo!!! Your style has grown and I just adore your new layout on the redo!

cool challenge, I am working on a layout I did way back in 2006. This is what I am transforming.

cute button.jpg

my transformed layout my transformed LO using Charly Renay using her kit Backwoods

422364147_IMetaBear_tmb.jpg.8db1cf6b922b935ed8fc9c7b1d57c606.jpg