beatricemi

Invalid Download Links

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem. I can't download my purchases from today. I did send an email so I probably just need to be patient.

I was just wondering the same thing as Tina ... when we are in the store, how do we access our account?  How do we find our order history?  & where are our downloads?  I get so confused here ...  The only log in place I can find, is when I have something in my cart & go check out.  I want to be sure that I haven't already ordered something.  My mind is going & sometimes I can't remember from  a few days ago, if I had already purchases something.  LOL!

I've alerted the owner about the questions in this thread.  I know she wants people to have the products they purchased and she will make sure you do! 😃  As for the store - it is broken.  I know she is working behind the scenes to see what can be done about it.

Please be patient, I am having to move all the store files to a new location to help with the download link issue, as well, as provide links for entire stores which is taking some time, I promise you, I will make sure everyone gets their products they ordered and within this week. As for the store, it should be down for maintenance so that no one can access it and place any new orders because this is causing me more problems as I have to check those orders against the link issue list. I hope to have a new set-up for the store within a month, so if you could please bare with me as I work to fix these problems. 

Thank you so much. 

Oh, I had no idea!!  What a lot of work ... I feel for you, Meg!  Hope it all get sorted out soon.  We will patiently wait ...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.