WithLoveAdmin

New Daily Download Challenge

We are so excited to announce that we have added a Daily Download at With Love Studio!!!! Starting this month you will be able to download a new piece of a kit each day for the first 25 days in the month. You will be able to find the daily download kit in our store and each link will be active for 72 hours. With the exception of this month, a new kit will released on the first of each month (this month pieces one through five will be released later today due to the server issue we had). The last 5 days of the month you get to scrap a layout and post it in our Challenge Forum and earn Love Tokens!!!

Here is a Sneak Peek of the April 2018 kit designed by Digital Couture Designs called Coastal Village:

coastalvaca-ddpreview.jpg.5021176d965031d3bc8144b2e45f446e.jpg

Lovely kit ... I wish I had gotten a notice about this via the newsletter.  In fact, I haven't seen a newsletter in a while ... I missed the first 4 days!  Will we be able to purchase the days we miss at a more reasonable price than $100??
Is this going to be a monthly challenge?  I'll make note of it on my calendar, so I don't miss anything next time!

Hi -

Yes the entire kit will go up for sale after the month is over. We will be making this a monthly challenge so definitely mark your calendar =)