MegScottStudio

Super Bowl Bingo

Let's have a little fun this weekend with Super Bowl!! Here is a blank Super Bowl Bingo board. What you have to do is place a number 0 to 55 in each square, at the end of each quarter if your number and team are match the game, you win a prize!!1st and 3rd quarters will each win one of their wish list items from the store. Half-time and End game winners - will each win $10 to the store. All you have to do, is post your Bingo card by 4pm EST here.

Here is a website to help you with the time in case your not sure:  https://www.timeanddate.com/time/aboututc.html

If you don't have cable or are overseas and want to play here is a site with links on how to - 
https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16950792/super-bowl-2018-how-to-watch-live-stream-time

SBBingoCard.jpg

This sounds like fun! However:

Can someone explain how this works?  is the first square Patriots or Eagles? Are the rest across all Patriots. Do you have an example? I asked Tom Brady to help me and he couldn't figure it out! Can we us the same number more than once?  Will you tally the results as I won't be up to the end of the game. 

If the final score is 31(Patriots) to 24(Eagles) what would a sample card look like? 

Edited by barbaraj

Yeah ... can you give us an example?  I'm confused!!  What would a winning card look like?  Say at the end of the 1st quarter the score is Eagles 0, Patriots 7 ... what would a winning card look like?

I googled this and there are no numbers Bingo examples for the game. It sounds like such a fun thing to do. Un-confuse us please.  :50_open_mouth: 

I've been thinking about this. Say the 2nd quarter is 24 to 10. That makes 34. Do we add our numbers across and if it's 34 that's a win?

It's obviously not blackout. Or is it? ha ha   I'm blacking out just trying to figure this out. O.o

I agree with everyone, I read this too and really didn't get what we are supposed to do and how it works. I don't have anyone to watch the super bowl with this year because those I would normally watch with have decided not to due to all the controversy. But I would love to play the game. But after looking at the card above I am thinking that maybe it depends on the color of the square. So for the first quarter you have 3 chances for the eagles and 2 for the patriots, then the next one would be opposite. Not sure but that is what I am thinking. Hope to get some clear instructions soon so we can be able to get our cards in.

ok this is my take on this, so if I understand it right, if the Philadelphia Eagles have 0, 7, or 10 at the end of the first quarter then I would win or does it have to be both teams correct so the Patriots would also have to have either 0 or 7. Anyway I know it is a little late, but hope it is done right.

SBBingoCard.jpg.da497e0e00c7a85040a1df1d3be87753.jpg

Yeah, I was wondering how it would work since there are only 5 squares per quarter ... & can we use the same number more than once?  In reality, a team might not score at all during a quarter, thus leaving their score the same ...

hopefully, Meg will get back to us soon, so we have time to create our cards!

We've got  more than 3 hours here in EST zone. But I don't think it matters. I wouldn't know where to start to do the Bingo card.

Meg said that we were to post our card by 4pm EST ... it's 1:30 PST right now, so I figure that the deadline has passed ... I guess we're not playing the game.  Maybe next year?? :)

Missed seeing the time deadline. Oh well, I won't be up for it all anyway. 

Meg hasn't read my pm yet that I sent a couple days ago. 

Maybe that means we all win? Right? lol

Edited by barbaraj

Teenybob was correct in her example. Sorry I missed all your questions guys, I was laid up with my back going out on me and wasn't able to really move the past day and half. 

First quarter - Eagles '9' and Patriots '3'

So any square for the Eagles that have a '9' in it would win and any square with for the Patriots with a '3' in it would win.

2nd quarter - Eagles '22' and Patriots '12'

3rd quarter - Eagles '29' and Patriots '26'

EAGLES WIN!!! VERY FIRST EVER SUPER BOWL WIN!!!! 

FINAL SCORE EAGLES - 41 vs PATRIOTS - 33

Well I didn't get any numbers right but if I had known that any square could have the number I would habe done it different. I thought that the 1st quarter score had to be in the first row, 2nd quarter had to be in second row, etc. Oh well. I should have just gone back and did an actual  card. The one I did was mostly to see if it was on the right track. Anyway, hope your back is better Meg.

Sorry to hear about your back, Meg ... hoping that it gets better soon!  Maybe we can do this next year -- hopefully, I'll remember how it works!  LOL!!

Yes, this is my fault. I should have explained this way better. Sometimes my words just don't work for me.. lol. I will make sure that I correct this now with all the notes from here, so when we 'DO' this next year, I will have it right so everyone can have fun!!