barbaraj

Hello Barbara, It's February

Well, almost! I enjoyed the recent newsletter and bought a couple of kits for the February challenges. I'm glad the are more people playing here so I won't have to talk to myself anymore. :D

So talk to me and tell me what's going on with you? 

I'm starting to exercise again (chair exercises on you tube and treadmill) I'm also trying to eat more veggies as I'm one of those people who avoids them. I'm starting with roasted veggies.  I'm also organizing my fonts. Got a great free bundle at hungry jpeg.  

Well, looks like you do have to talk to yourself Barbara. What are you going to do on this last day of Jan? All your challenges are done and there's nothing left but housework. This is going to be a tough day. But maybe someone will come and chat and distract you from the tedium of vacuuming and doing laundry.

No you don't!! February is my birthday month - I will be 42. I am debating on having a Harry Potter theme, so many goodies I found on Pinterest. Also, Karl got a new job that will be starting this month. He will be working as a mechanic again but working on diesel trucks at the copper mine two hours north from our home. So we have a lot things to figure out since Ceara is in the middle of her Junior year and we are just starting the SAT/ACT prep work for college. 

We had a very busy day today, lots of visitors, sorry I couldn't be online sooner to distract. Hopefully you had a beautiful day outside that could provide some distraction. Did you watch the moon last night?

Sorry I'm so late in anwering-I've been outside howling at the moon. I'll feel better in a couple days when my fangs disappear.

Happy Birthday! My daughter's is on the 27th. 

Good news and bad news about the job. Hope you can work something out with that distance. 

Thanks for the chat.

Woe is me. All alone in the chatter thread. 

What's everyone up to?

It's snowing here today and yesterday I bought a sleep number bed. Highly recommended by 5 friends. My old bed is 30 years old.

I'm roasting veggies to go with meat loaf tonight. My body won't know what they are. :o

Edited by barbaraj

Oh I wish we had bought a sleep number bed. We bought  regular king size bed (need room for the dog lol) and decided it was too firm so we bought a topper and now I don't like that either. I guess we might need to check out the sleep number bed though it's excessive- at least this one is paid off.

Yes, they are pricey, although I replaced my craftmatic  bed top with sleepnumber and it was only around $3oo because I could use the base. 

Craftmatic bed was over 25 years old. It was great. I called them to get a replacement but no one returned my call so their loss. I read in bed a lot and

it was really cozy. 

So you probably got the one that can pull up at the head? More comfortable for reading for sure! Even though sleep number is expensive it's really no more than what we paid for our regular mattress.