Sign in to follow this  
barbaraj

Hello Barbara

Nobody yet. Guess it's time to add another layout to the gallery. Which one of mine should I choose for Gallery Standout since no one else is there?

Well, Good Morning! Another day. I wonder if anyone will chatter with me today?  Everyone is probably busy with getting ready for Thanksgiving.  The stress of shopping, cleaning and cooking and the coming visit from Aunt Mildred with her 6 children under the age of 4. 

How are you doing getting ready for Thanksgiving? Having a good time?

On 11/26/2017 at 2:40 AM, barbaraj said:

Hello Tammy! So good to see you here!  Now I've got a fellow scrapper and can enjoy her layouts! :4_joy:

And I'll enjoy yours.

Well, here's what it says on the Facebook page:

Santa's Workshop kit and also, look out for some other fun things that will be happening this month.

Everything will be revealed by 12/2!!

Where are you Meg?

Edited by barbaraj

Gee, I keep checking in and nothings going on. So I will keep the comments coming until I drive someone crazy. How are you today Barbara? Oh, yes, getting reading for the snow that's coming tomorrow. 

Hi Barbara, sorry for the lack of response here :(

I know the Christmas event planned changed to a 12 days before Christmas .... I'm sure there will be something up soon!

Thanks Chunlin. It just seems like nobody is taking charge at this site and I hate to see it go down the tubes like it is. It used to be my favorite place and I miss playing with your wonderful designs.:D