barbaraj

Hello Barbara

Merry Christmas to you too Jazzmom. I know it's a busy time of year which is probable why I'm talking to myself so much to keep from going completely crazy. Or is it too late? :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you, Barbara!  I just noticed that Meg has posted the Santa's Workshop challenges ... so I guess you'll be busy scrapping!  I look forward to seeing your creations ... if I find some extra time, maybe I'll do one or two.  I'm not sure what the cupcake toppers are -- guess I'll go google it!  LOL!

Have a beautiful day!

Hi jazzmom ! Yes, I see they are up but I pm'd Meg about the cost of the Santa's Workshop Bundle which is supposed to be $5 through today and is posted as $7. If I don't hear back from her I'm going to probably leave here for awhile. I'm tired of  empty promises and things that don't get done. Sorry to be such a Grinch but that's the way I feel and she's probably glad to get rid of me! O.o

Edited by barbaraj

Hi ladies :) I know the forum is quiet, sorry for that. I think Megan isn't online right now but I'm sure she will answer you as soon as she's back. 

I see the collab is at $7 although it should still be at $5. I'm sure she will correct this.

Sorry for the frustration! Oh, and Barbara I'm sure all of us would hate to loose you! Please, stick with us a bit longer... the day will come that WLS is running smoothly again...

Hugs,

Chantal

Oh, I didn't realize that about the price of the bundle.  $5 is a lot more doable than $7 ... I was wondering if I could really afford $7 right not ... I hope it gets fixed!

I'm back with a smile on my face! Yes, the bundle is $5 now (today only ) and it is full of wonderful things. Hope you'll join me jazzmom.  I'm hoping we can all be one happy family again soon!

Well, I bit the bullet & bought the bundle ... I'm downloading it now.  There sure is a lot of pretty goodness in there & it is well worth the price!  Now I just need to find some time to actual use it!  Will give it a try!

Hi, Barbara -- I see you've been busy scrapping for the challenges!  You are so quick!  I only got the one template challenge done ... maybe I can do another today.

Barbara! Barbara! Look! Three people here now! Oh happy day. 

jazzmom: We have till the end of the month so maybe after Christmas you'll have more time. Or will you be busy making your list of resolutions? :D

Edited by barbaraj

Resolutions???  What are those?  LOL!!  xD  No, I really don't make them, because I know I won't keep them  :$ ... I do think about what I hope for in the coming year.  Do you make resolutions?  :)

No, for the same reason. Although I do have some things listed for the end of the year: delete Christmas kits, clean up  stash - too much on my computer. Spend all the coupons that are going to expire Dec 31.  Organize fonts I bought from Hungry jpeg. So I guess my computer will lose some weight!

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy resolution -free New Year!

Edited by barbaraj
  • Like 1

Cute layout, Barbara!!  Last few days have been busy with gatherings with out-of-town family coming to visit my 89-year-old mom ... & today I head out of town to visit my in-laws.  Wanted to stop by here & wish you a beautiful day -- may your day be full of love, joy & blessings -- Merry Christmas, Barbara!

Hi Barbara! I see you have to talk to yourself again as nothing has happened here for a week. I wonder if something special is going on to keep everyone busy? :D I know you're looking forward to the January challenges and to buying some new kits. Is anyone else eagerly awaiting a new and fabulous year for WLS?

Edited by barbaraj

Hello Barbara!  What are you most excited to scrap this month?  I'm trying to find a new scrapbooking project to get excited about for the new year:)

I'm doing project life by the month as it gets me back to taking photos. Some people do it by the week and take a photo a day. I did that in 2013 and it about did me in. Plus with the kids grown there's not much going on around here.  This year I'm going to try to do them art journal style. I love doing winter layouts too and  studying a few new tutorials to learn something new.

You could probably search pinterest or google to get some ideas. What have you done in the past?

7 hours ago, barbaraj said:

I'm doing project life by the month as it gets me back to taking photos. Some people do it by the week and take a photo a day. I did that in 2013 and it about did me in. Plus with the kids grown there's not much going on around here.  This year I'm going to try to do them art journal style. I love doing winter layouts too and  studying a few new tutorials to learn something new.

You could probably search pinterest or google to get some ideas. What have you done in the past?

I've done the same... one photo a day and it is way too hard to keep up with for me.  I'm thinking of doing something by month, too...  I notice after the holidays, I don't take much pictures till the end of school so I want to find reasons to take pictures these next couple of months:)

On 1/2/2018 at 8:38 AM, barbaraj said:

I'm doing a photo a day. Been doing it faithfully since 2009. :)  Now it's such a part of my routine that I'd be lost without it. I want to put my daily photos on a weekly layout. And just scrap whatever photos I take.

On 12/16/2017 at 4:07 AM, barbaraj said:

Ha ha! No challenges, no reward of GC's earned in November, no coupons sent for game played on Facebook, no reading of PM's sent to Owner. Anybody home? 

We are home. Everything here has been responded to. I need to find a way to get notifications on my computer for this because I get so busy and into things, if I don't hear a ding now, I have no clue something else is going on. 

I have a mirror on my monitor just so people can't sneak up on me anymore. lol