MegScottStudio

April - TIC TAC TOE XOXO!!

31 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!! Welcome to our new Monthly Challenges!

This is Megan aka Meg Scott Studio here to host our very first Tic Tac Toe XOXO! I couldn't be more excited!!

This game is really simple, to play along, check out this month's card and start planning your strategy for earning the discount you want. Our challenges are designed to be fairly simple, straightforward and open to interpretation for the most part, so have fun with them! Like always, Once you're done with the layout for each challenge, place it on the board. When you have the board filled out the way you want it, come back here and post it in the comments!!

TictacToe4-2017.thumb.jpg.54b248240b3501be500504120ca69637.jpg

Game ends at midnight PST on 4/30/2017

Happy Scrapping!!

I see challenge layouts showing up in the gallery but I don't see any challenges in the forum. Any links? Chunlin gave some in her recent layout but they didn't go through.

I have a few questions before I get going.

1) When we do our layout we wont have a challenge thread in the gallery to post each different challenge like before? If that is correct do we just simply post our layout to our member section?

2) I don't use Snapchat. I don't think I even have anything that will let me use it. Is there some other thing I could replace that box with so I can be able to fill my card if I want?

3) I feel crazy asking this but ..How do we get to page 2 of the gallery? Do you mean click like on members layouts because when I do that it still doesn't show me a page 2. Am I doing something wrong? Also do we credit the person we are scraplifting in our layout or on here in our Tic Tac Toe thread?

I think the rest is pretty straight forward.

Oh, I get it. We just do a layout with the suggestions given. 

However, are there party challenges somewhere?

Posted (edited)

I don't use snapchat either. How about a pinterest page with a couple favorite WLS kits ? or?

Edited by barbaraj

27 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

Oh, I get it. We just do a layout with the suggestions given. 

However, are there party challenges somewhere?

Barbara the party challenges are at the very top of the forum along with some other party forums. Here is link to the party festivities.  ;)

Posted (edited)

Your link doesn't go through and I don't see any Party challenges anywhere.

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1

Edited by barbaraj

Jennifer's link works for me...wonder why it doesn't work for BarbaraJ?

Posted (edited)

Me too. I wonder if it depends on which browser we use? I use google chrome.

Just tried internet explorer and I cannot find the party forums with that either.

Edited by greenfiend27

Hmmm I'm not sure ladies. I am using Firefox but I will log out and log in on Chrome and see if it works. OK so I logged in fine with Chrome and was able to see the forums but tried Internet Explorer and for some reason i couldn't even log in! I tried my information and it kept telling me it was wrong and locked me out!  LOL  I could see the regular forum stuff like what Barbara had posted above but no party festivities.

Have ya'll tried logging out and loggin back in? Or maybe clearing your cookies/cache? Sometimes that helps mine. Maybe Meg or somebody may can advise further..... I can't think of anything else right off it could be.  :52_fearful:

9 hours ago, JenniferJ said:

I have a few questions before I get going.

1) When we do our layout we wont have a challenge thread in the gallery to post each different challenge like before? If that is correct do we just simply post our layout to our member section?

2) I don't use Snapchat. I don't think I even have anything that will let me use it. Is there some other thing I could replace that box with so I can be able to fill my card if I want?

3) I feel crazy asking this but ..How do we get to page 2 of the gallery? Do you mean click like on members layouts because when I do that it still doesn't show me a page 2. Am I doing something wrong? Also do we credit the person we are scraplifting in our layout or on here in our Tic Tac Toe thread?

I think the rest is pretty straight forward.

No there is no more challenge threads because there is only 1 challenge now - Tic Tac Toe unless we are having a party!

I forgot to mention that.. It doesn't have to be snapchat - it could be something like that to take a selfie

That is something we will have to fix - first click on any gallery you want to use and at the bottom there is a link for page (but it looks like it is gone at the moment - it was in white). I swear there was a page 2.. hehe

Everything should be working now for everyone to see all the challenges - it was a permissions thing. 

Okay, I solved the issues with the gallery and the snap chat!! I just fixed the board!! hehe

I have a couple of questions:

1.  What do you mean by "Just a Little Doodle"?

2.  Is there a Pinterest Board for us to get inspiration?  or do we just browse pinterest on our own & get our own inspiration.  How do we let you know where we got our inspiration?

3.  The "Snap Chat" or selfie one ... we are just taking a selfie & scrapping it?

4.  & Jennifer's question (about how to credit the layout that we scraplift) has not yet been answered...

3 minutes ago, jazzmom said:

I have a couple of questions:

1.  What do you mean by "Just a Little Doodle"?

2.  Is there a Pinterest Board for us to get inspiration?  or do we just browse pinterest on our own & get our own inspiration.  How do we let you know where we got our inspiration?

3.  The "Snap Chat" or selfie one ... we are just taking a selfie & scrapping it?

4.  & Jennifer's question (about how to credit the layout that we scraplift) has not yet been answered...

1. Create a layout with doodles - https://www.google.com/search?q=doodles&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjT9uanioXTAhUG5WMKHWYfDNQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=901

2. Yes, look around Pinterest for inspiration - always credit what it is

3. Yes

4. ALWAYS give credit. 

Meg what we're asking is HOW do we give credit for the layout we scraplifted. Do we just include a photo of the one we lifted in the thread with our Tic Tac Toe card? 

Oh and for the Pinterest...would we do that for it as well. I hadn't even thought of that one. LOL

Or would it be okay/easier to just post our card and below it leave links to like the layout we scraplifted and a link to the page on Pinterest that inspired us?

There still doesn't seem to be a way to see what's on page 2 of the gallery...I know that there has to be a page 2 because things I posted last week are not visible...but I don't see anything at the bottom that has to do with going to another page...I even hovered around looking for something that might be in white that I couldn't see...

It seems to me that page 1 in the gallery just keeps expanding. I can't find a page 2 either. 

On 4/2/2017 at 8:17 PM, JenniferJ said:

Meg what we're asking is HOW do we give credit for the layout we scraplifted. Do we just include a photo of the one we lifted in the thread with our Tic Tac Toe card? 

Oh and for the Pinterest...would we do that for it as well. I hadn't even thought of that one. LOL

Or would it be okay/easier to just post our card and below it leave links to like the layout we scraplifted and a link to the page on Pinterest that inspired us?

Sorry - links to the original on your post is fine. Same for Pinterest.

On 4/7/2017 at 6:55 AM, barbaraj said:

It seems to me that page 1 in the gallery just keeps expanding. I can't find a page 2 either. 

That is why I switched it from page 2 to just from the gallery. 

Well, here's my new siggy, I've done the top row across, may get to do a few  more...

April SiggyWLS.png

18 minutes ago, MegScottStudio said:

I love it. I am really loving that font and how you did the swirl!!

Meg, that swirl was part of the kit! I just couldn't not use it! Perfect for the butterfly trail!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor