Digi-Scrap

Creative Traveler

5 posts in this topic

I thought I'd introduce myself @ UR new 4um (forum), to get the ball rolling........Many of you know me, & heard this @ the previous 4um, however here it is again: L.O.L.  

I'm creative @ most things I set my mind to do. Being creative comes naturally for me, I enjoy taking part in challenges & jumping hurdles, in regards to learning new things: I learn visually & I also learn by hands on.  I also create own designs in my head regading cellphone holders, & have things in my head, I still have yet to create, like a framed window, with slidding curtains, etc.......!! 

I lay out pictures on an 11x17 piece of paper, edge to edge. When there is an open space, I add some decorative element & this is how I got into scrapbooking & then digital scrapbooking, as my SIL introduced me into Stampin' Up. I'd get my 11x17 layout color copied & then I'd have them (the copy Shop) laminate the copy & sometimes I'd do a double sided facemate. I have a bunch of them to decorate the table with & then when having company over, it turns into an awesome conversation piece @ the table. Then we pass the facemats around, as it gets their curiosity up & they want to see more.

I love to do Digi-Scrap & to create cards & I have Jewelry & Sewing/Quilt classes that I take on Mondays. I'm a homemaker to my wonderful husband who is a trucker, he is OTR 2-3 wks @ a time & he is a wonderful cook & we love to travel & have traveled to various places below: 
Europe: Germany & Switzerland & Australia & Italy & Brittian: England & Scotland. Asia: S. Korea 

I was born in & lived in Delaware for a few years, & Scotland for a few years where my twin brothers were born (they died @ Birth) & my sister was born there, then we moved to Sacramento & raised most of my life in Grizzly Flats, California & lived in Marquette/Harvey Michigan & lived in various area's of San Diego, California & also in Grass Valley & Vermont & I presently live in Arizona & love it here & have lived here since 1997. I'm married to a wonderful husband by the name of Shawn, & medically speaking can't have children & have a wonderful dog by the name of Sara & recently have acquired some new puppies (Plott Hounds).  Being a homemaker, allows me plenty of time to work @ home & take care of puppies & play on the computer!!

Longing to see the new challenges.  Willing to start some of my own, if it is permissible.  

1 person likes this

Hello again. How exciting. Well, Being an AZ girl myself currently I am not sure how much longer we plan to stay but we are working on a solution to live and work overseas for at least a year. :-) My husband should be finishing up his OTR training next week, I am so proud of him. He and his teammate plan on being out 4 weeks at a time and home for 4 days. I wish they could do the six weeks but his teammate is diabetic so it makes things hard.

They start on the 1st and think you will like the new set-up. Please feel free to have fun the chat area with some fun challenges!!

Welcome to WLS Digi-scrap :)

Welcome back Lizanne !!!

So nice to see you

Posted (edited)

Due to issues with my password, wasn't able to login, today I was finally able to change my password.  I know my password like the back of my hand, so it's got to be a glitch in the system, when something flaky like that happens.

Thx 4 all UR welcome greetings to me.  Well.......Time to start over with a clean slate: L.O.L.

Good to hear from you Meg Scott, maybe we will get together & meet, B4 UR trip to live overseas!!

Edited by Digi-Scrap