Fran98765

Ice Cream Social Recipe Challenge

9 posts in this topic

I love recipe challenges! And I love ice cream! So we're going to make some ice cream... and a layout! Follow these directions using the Ice Cream kits you picked up!

I - Let's start out easy - Put at least one ice cream element on your page. 

C - Make your main photo in the center area of the page. You can add any number of photos you like. It doesn't have to be precisely in the center, but center-ish.

E - BTW - make sure that main photo shows some emotion! :) Let's hope it is happy since there is ice cream involved! Or sad if you drop your ice cream.

C - Add at least 3 clusters to your page. Clusters are element groupings of several elements. Mix and match with flowers and other cute elements!

R - Add at least 3 ribbons to your page.

E - I like lots of elements on my pages... make sure your page has at least 20 elements!

A - Add at least 1 arrow to your page.

M - Place a paper mat behind all of your photos.

interesting challenge, will see if I can get it done, pretty busy this week.

that's an awesome page Barbara! 

If I yell BOO do you get scared?? :)

No, but when you give me 20 elements, 3 clusters and 3 ribbons plus more I think, "oh, I can't do that". But I did.:22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I had fun too! I was all done and had my photo on the side so had to re-do everything. Lesson: read all instructions before starting. O.o

good lesson to learn! i learned that long ago in speed scraps. "add bling to your page" ... "WHAT?? this is the boy-est page ever!" lol