Sign in to follow this  
MegScottStudio

Gallery Standout Guidelines

Hello lovely ladies! 

Thank you for taking the time to nominate our lovely layouts! I know that really helps each of us feel good about our creations and we also grow from it as well. We have some simple guidelines to follow to help everyone get involved.

Please only nominate ONE scrapper per week per person. I know it can be tempting with SO MANY great LO's in the gallery, but you'll have to restrain yourselves lol. Otherwise, the poll has the potential to become really overwhelming. 

Please be sure to put the NAME OF THE SCRAPPER in your nomination post. The BIGGER, the better. That way, we can avoid multiple nominations for the same scrapper. Only one per week is allowed... so if the same scrapper is nominated more than once, only the first LO goes into the poll. 

Please provide a link to the LO in the gallery, either embedded (ie clickable when clicking on the LO) or below it. Otherwise, I have to go searching for it to add it to the poll, which takes away my time from playing games with everyone. 

That's all! Thanks again so much for taking part... and even if you don't want to nominate any LO's, you can always participate by voting in our weekly polls. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this