manda lane

Introducing ...

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I thought I'd pop on over here and officially introduce myself. :) My name is Amanda and I am the designer behind Manda Lane Scraps. I just opened shop, so I am completely new here. 

Let's see ... what's there to tell about me? I've been designing for 7 years and scrapping for about 7.5 years. I am married to a super awesome police officer and a Stay at Home Mom to three kids - Peyton (10), Noah (5), and Addison (2). I live in Arkansas and am very active in my local Southern Baptist church. I am a definite fan of the Oxford Comma. :) In my spare time (haha!) I love to read, crochet, and play Minecraft with the kids. I am a huge nerd and science fiction fanatic. From Pern to Star Wars, I love it all! I'm also a bit of a softie and love my Hallmark movies and shows. My favorite shows are When Calls the Heart and Good Witch. 

I can't wait to be more active in the forums here and to get to know you all!

Hi Amanda, I love that you play Minecraft with your kids. We are a gaming household here - Xbox, PS3, Wii, table top games, D&D, World of Warcraft. I would love to learn how to crochet but I tried through videos and failed. lol. We are a Star Wars Family here - plus Potter, Serenity, LOTR, and more. Good Witch is one of my favorite TV Shows. 

Thanks for sharing this part of you. It's fun learning something new about people!