MegScottStudio

GALLERY AND NAVIGATING ISSUES

8 posts in this topic

I just wanted to let you know that we discovered that those who are using Chrome will have issues uploading to our gallery as well as navigating through our forum posts that have more than 1 page. I have submitted a ticket to Chrome to let them know about our issues.

I have tested our site in Microsoft Edge and Firefox and Christaly has tested it in Internet Explorer - we know that these do work with our site. Not sure how many people use Safari, but I haven't tested it.

Hope this helps

I just tried Firefox and it told me this was an insecure site. I logged in anyway and went to upload in Gallery and got the same message:

There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

Yippee! I got in with Microsoft Edge!

But let me know when Chrome is fixed please.

just saw this post that might be why I am having issues. I use chrome and I just get a little circle going round and round. I tried internet explorer but I only have version 9 and it doesn't work either. Hope this gets fixed soon.

So I am find that with Firefox, after talking with my host company, the reason it has issues is because we have images that are on our blog from years ago that belong to previous designers blog sites that are no longer around. Since they are no longer around I am unable to make them an https - secure image. I am researching a work around for that since, there are a lot. 

I am also learning that you just gotta love these different browsers, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't based on an update that someone has to go fix something in code either on their end or ours. Its been a very not so fun but learning adventure as we try to have them all act the same way, but it won't happen because our software will have an update.. hehe. but we are still trying to get everything figured out. 

To navigate, I right click and open new window if I have to. But I can tell you that all our issues have been elevated and we have support teams are researching why we have these issues. Thank you for your patience and hopefully one day we can look back on these times and laugh over a nice cup of hot cocoa, while flipping through our latest scrapbook album. 

I finally got some to post, trying to get LO's for one of the Tracy aka Growing Pains Scrapped on since I am one of her CT's.

Posted (edited)

I use IE and can't get the layouts to upload.......stays queued forever.

Edited by jakrn

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor