Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MegScottStudio

Weight Watchers Instant Pot Cookbook

5 posts in this topic

I am one who loves to cook but with my injury to my spine and my weight gain, I have become limited in my ability to cook for my family. So what better way to do so when the stove is not your friend - your crockpot!!

I love my Amazon Prime and being able to read books though my sub and I just love this book with its yummy recipes

51vt1J-vPML.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Weight-Watchers-Instant-Pot-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B06XH6WYKR/ref=sr_1_47?ie=UTF8&qid=1490516511&sr=8-47&keywords=free+non-fiction

If you have Kindle Unlimited - this book is free, if you don't you can get it for $0.99

Thanks for pointing this out Meg. I just ordered it. Since I don't like to cook I think it will help me get a meal done! :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got this one as well. We shall have to share which ones we did and what we thought. 

girls, always check Amazon for free e-books. This is link for Instant pot - all free books, but if you don't have Kindle, you can convert it online in PDF

and by the way, when you're on Amazon, find their free app Kindle for PC and install it, so that you can easily save all downloaded books.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank?keywords=instant+pot&rh=n%3A133140011%2Cn%3A154606011%2Cn%3A156154011%2Ck%3Ainstant+pot&qid=1491420634&sort=price-asc-rank

and trust me, you'll get hooked on it when you see how many free books there are

Ohh. Thank you so much. I have always read through their reader on the site. And I always choose category books and then typed in free. My husband is hooked on the free books because he can get is star wars books approved but written by fans and there are over 100 books for cheap or free. 

I am off to download the PC app now!!